About Me

My Photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Saturday, 19 May 2012

Barcelona Day Book

april may 302

Whilst I was away on Holiday I took one of Amy Tangerine’s Day Books (American Crafts) to collect together bits and bobs from the trip away.  I also took some washi tape, a Smash pen and my PoGo photo printer.  It was nice at the end of each day to collect together the tickets and memories and document them in the book.  I even got the man to write a couple of entries.

Here is a variety of shots of the book, I am going to use the bits of journaling in it for when I am tackling scrapbooking the photos.

april may 294

april may 295april may 296

I am definitely thinking of picking a couple more of these Day Books up for more trips and occasions.

Thanks for Looking

X

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea...one way to make sure you remember what you do everyday...hope that you're ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this totally fab - love the books where did you get it from? Can't wait to see it, could you bring it along for me to see at the next crop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment